Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Kids


I was an aunt long before I was a Mom. In fact, I was an aunt for 16 years before I gave my nephew & niece a cousin. I was only 15 when Nils, my nephew, was born, so he & I are actually closer in age than he & Bethany are! Nils & his lovely wife Katie live in San Antonio now. My niece, Becky, and her lovely husband Chris (LOL! Just had to say that! Becky is beautiful!), came into town last week. They all took the girls to a cool place called, "Incredible Pizza Company." They took these goofy pictures. You can't really see the guys, but they are in the last picture. I think they all had a great time! It was a really nice break for me to do some errands and get some things done at home. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Becky Kiser said...

We had so much fun with those girls and we had so much fun seeing aunt LOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!