Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm a nut!

Some people would say I'm a nut. I put that, though, because I'm nutty for waiting til today to let people know my kids are selling Girl Scout NUTS this week. The orders are due on Tuesday & I JUST sent the note out to those I thought of without Girl Scouts who might want to order. If I missed you & you live in the San Antonio area & you want to see what kinds they have, here you go:

Gorp Trail Mix - $10 – has peanuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and candy-coated chocolate pieces (30 oz)

Peanut Brittle - $8 – snowman tin filled with brittle brimming with peanuts (8 oz)

Whole Cashews - $6 – gourmet cashews delicately roasted and lightly salted to perfection (8 oz)

Honey Roasted Peanuts - $4 – honey roasted peanuts (9 oz)

Mint Trefoils - $8 – Help celebrate the 95th anniversary of Girl Scouts with this collector’s tin containing milk chocolate filled with creamy mint centers in the shape of the Girl Scout Trefoil (6 oz)

Chocolate Covered Almonds - $6 – Roasted almonds smothered in a rich creamy chocolate – (10 oz)

Spicy Cajun Mix - $4 – A spicy kick of barbecued peanuts, hot Cajun sesame sticks, barbecued corn sticks, mini sesame chips, and taco sesame sticks (7 oz)

Sugar Free Chocolate Toffee Bits – Delicious crunchy bite sized sugar free toffee bits smothered in a rich and creamy sugar free chocolate. An excellent treat for a low carb lifestyle (10 oz)

Cranberry Trail Mix - $6 – A unique blend of cranberries, raisins, almonds, cashews, English walnuts and banana chips.

Peanut Squares - $4 – Peanuts, sugar, corn syrup and salt are combined to make a deliciously crunchy snack (9oz)

Payment isn't due til they come in, the first week of November. Hmmm, is it okay to tell people about this on the Internet? Well, I just did. What can I say? I'm a nut!

And to my allergic friends, of course these have nuts. I've not seen a list of ingredients yet, which is making me a bit antsy about ordering myself.

Good night!


No comments: