Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cancer and Arteries

Phil's dad had a chemo treatment today. He also was checked for his arteries. Several years ago he had surgery on his left side in the neck area to clean out clogged arteries. Today they discovered that his right side is severely clogged & may need surgery. Next week he goes for more tests for the cancer to see if there has been any change.

Phil's parents drive each week that there is an appointment for his dad from Marble Falls, Texas to Temple, Texas. I think it is a 2 hour drive both ways. It's about 2.5 or so from here when one of us goes. Phil has gone more often, but not each time they go.

Please pray for healing, for stamina, for wisdom from the doctors, and for safety as they make these trips. Thank you.

1 comment:

Cloth by Kim said...

Hi Lori! I'm so sorry to see that your FIL isn't doing very well.

We'll be in your area from Nov 7-12. Any chance I can get some Melaluca from you? Email me at GourmetKim@gmail.com since I lost your email address when my computer crashed....