Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This may be my shortest ever blog post! I want to wish you a very merry and blessed Christmas. Enjoy your family and friends. Enjoy the food and festivities. Most of all, enjoy the blessing of knowing that a tiny baby came to earth over 2000 years ago who was all God and all man. He came to teach, to love, and to serve. But His greatest gift to us was His death and resurrection at Calvary. We, in our best efforts, are nothing before Him. We can never be perfect or flawless on our own, yet that is what He requires. It's only when we accept that HE is perfect and on the cross carried all of the punishment we deserved, that we can know that we will stand face to face with our Lord one day. As the old hymn goes, "Amazing love! How can it be that Thou, my God, should die for me?"

I pray that you will have a BLESSED Christmas rejoicing in this greatest Gift of all!

No comments: