Friday, December 12, 2008

It's all over but the crying.

There is no crying involved, it just sounded good. THe end of semester "hoopla" at our homeschool co-op marks the end of a semester. Imagine that! It means for about 6 weeks I don't have to help plan lessons for American Girls, haul half my kitchen to the church, deal with one child who can't WAIT to get to co-op, except for one class which she seems to really not like, despite the fact she really likes the teacher, and trying to get the other child out of bed on Tuesday because she'd like to be home doing crafts. It also means we can HOMEschool for a while with, hopefully, limited interruptions. I don't know when I will have a day at home. I mean, totally, completely, without having to leave the house, at home.

I do love our co-op, but the break is wonderful.

Natalie danced tonight in the program, and I am attempting to upload a video to my blog. I've never done this, so not sure it will work, but I'm trying!

No comments: