Friday, October 17, 2008

The cutest Pregnancy Announcement!

NO! I am not pregnant! Phew, you can get back up off the floor now. My friend Stephanie is expecting her 4th baby. Bless her heart, this is her 6th pregnancy, but she lost 2 of them during pregnancy. So, it's always exciting to hear when she is pregnant and things are going well! I just wanted to share a link to her blog so you can see this clever announcement. She said she got it from another friend. I don't plan on using that type thing anytime soon. Unless I discover a great Gluten Free Bun recipe & get published. LOL!

http://greenclan.blogspot.com/2008/10/drastic-attempt-to-regain-my-readers.html

2 comments:

Becky Kiser said...

don't tease me. i'd love a baby cousin!!!

Chef Mama Lori said...

But, you realize that YOU would have to raise a baby cousin because I'm so old! Or my Mini-Becky could do it.