Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lazy Lori

I have to write this before I go to bed. It's mostly in case my dad is reading. He told me today he has read my blog. He read the other day when we all slept in til 11. He said I shouldn't tell people I slept that late, as they might think I am lazy. So, if you read this & you think I am lazy, please call my dad & tell him he's right. He figures he is right, so telling him will build his confidence. We call him Boss-Boss. My nephew (now 27 years old) once said, when he was very young, that "Poppaw should be called Boss-boss because he's the boss at work and he's the boss at home." Once my dd, who is third in line for the ruling Boss in our family (my niece is in line just after my dad, though, I might put her on equal standing as the lead boss), found a plaque for Poppaw that said, "I'm not bossy. I just have better ideas." She didn't see the humor & just thought it was perfect for Poppaw. And herself, I might add!

I love you Dad! Even if I sleep late & don't make my bed! Ha, ha!!!!

No comments: