Thursday, June 12, 2008

A New Toy


Ever heard the saying, "The only difference in men & boys is the price of their toys?" Well, it's true. Tonight Phil bought a used motorcycle. It wasn't with our money (well, except a little bit), but was from the sell of his dad's truck. So, it's a gift from his father for Father's Day. I think the only other time I've seen him smile the way he did when he got home tonight (picture the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland) was when he used to fly. Apart from the colors, he is thrilled with this. Hey, the girls think purple & green is SO COOL! Plus, how cool is it to have a dad that rides a motorcycle? And me? Well, I'm just happy that we'll save money on gas. THAT is the main reason for getting a motorcycle. He filled it up tonight. It cost $12.00. Yep, really. And that will take him about 150 miles.

Now we all just need to pray for safety! That's another topic for another day.

This picture isn't HIS bike, but is one LIKE his I found online.

For anyone who wonders, it's a 2000 Kawasaki 1100 ZXR. There, phew, I think that's all the info I could possibly give you. Good night!

No comments: