Saturday, October 3, 2009

Costumes

My girls went to a costume birthday party tonight. Natalie picked out what she wants to be for Halloween (which I like to call Hallelujah Evening or literally it's "Holy Evening" I suppose, plus Reformation Day AND most importantly, my mom's birthday!). She's a piece of Candy Corn, but so much sweeter. I finished her costume just minutes before we left, only because they were at their LAST birthday party til 4:30 today!

Bethany, on the other hand, made her own costume. She had this idea years ago & made a similar hat, but it's long gone. She's the squeakiest clean kid around and NO GERMS! I told someone we need to find some kind of water shooter that we can attach in the hat & she could really squirt! LOL!


While they are gone I was going to start some Gluten free bread, but found out I have no yeast. I'll have to pick some up. I haven't had bread in a bit! Meanwhile, the Aggies are apparently doing quite well against Arkansas, from the sound of things downstairs! LOL! Gig 'em!

8 comments:

April said...

Love these! Sooooo creative!

~*Leona*~ said...

Lori - those are great costumes!!! Very creative girls you guys are!

BethH said...

What a riot! I laughed out loud and then had to show MIL and FIL and MIL thought the girls looked adorable! Then I told them where your parents live and they knew about the Walmart distribution center there from driving the truck all those years...what a riot!

Karen Lynn said...

That's hysterical!!!

Traci M said...

Oh, those are the cutest costumes! Love the candy corn, and it looks like your daughter takes after you with her creativity!

Miss Iowa said...

HYSTERICAL! The costumes are fabulous. Can I borrow the Clorox hat for Halloween? (I'd ask to borrow the t-shirt too, but I know it won't fit. LOL!)

Anonymous said...

Great costumes. They are darling girls too.
Hey, could Bethany come clean for me... hahaha

Love ya,
em

One Picky Family said...

very creative!