Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sick & Tired

Just a quick blog post to say I am sick & tired of being sick & tired! I have actually had a good stretch of not being very sick (other than the thrush in the fall). This weekend the stretch came to a screeching halt. Fever, headache, lovely things flowing from my nasal passages. Guess it's time for a trip to the doctor.

While I've been living on the couch (when I wasn't in bed), I did get some crafting done, so check out my crafty blog! I also managed to get my "Mid-Month" Pampered Chef letter out at nearly the end of the month. OOPS!

I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the new Pampered Chef products up close & personal. I think I may have earned one free product this time. The reality of not being a director is hitting now as I have earned almost all of the new products for free as a director for about 3 years. This will certainly mean less stuff for my cabinets! Trying to find the "sunshine" in the clouds!

Hope anyone reading this has had a wonderful weekend resting in our Lord.

No comments: