Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Photo Challenge


My friend Linda listed me as part of a photo challenge. I've never done one of these, and I have to scratch my head because the rule is you have to post the 6th picture in your 6th file in your photo folder. There is an assumption that you have A photo folder. We have SEVERAL folders with photos, so I guess I need to find the 6th photo folder!

Okay, I found the 6th photo folder, the 6th folder in that, and the 6th photo. This is a picture of my parents-in-law on their 50th Wedding Anniversary, October 24, 2004. We went out to eat, just them, my parents, and the 4 of us in our family, at a nice Italian Restaurant (pre-Celiac diagnoses--phew!).

This is fitting since this coming Sunday, February 1st, will be one year since we lost my father-in-law. It's hard to believe a year has gone by. What a nice memory to know they had a marriage that lasted 50 years, and beyond!

Now I am supposed to challenge 6 more people, I think! Here are the rules:
Now, I'm to pass on the challenge...
The Challenge:
A. Open "my pictures" folder.
B. In the 6th folder, take the 6th picture and post it on your blog.
C. Write something about the picture.
D. Challenge 6 new people to join this challenge.
E. Put a link in their blog to let them know they are challenged

Now 6 more people. Hmmm. I'm not sure 6 people READ my blog! On the off chance they do AND have a blog AND want to do this, here is my list:
1. Becky Kiser
2. Stephanie Green
3. Nils Smith
4. April Reed
5. Tonamonie Stampanelo! (my nickname for her)
6. Linda Mary

No comments: