Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday

People have asked me how Phil is doing, so thought I should do an update. He is still hurting, but he is not groaning & moaning every time he takes a step or sits down. It mainly hurts really badly when he coughs or sneezes. He only took the one day off and has been able to get up & go to work each day, which is good. Since he now works with friends, they know him well and are quick to tease. Yesterday one of them was talking about not forgetting how to do something and used the old phrase, "It's like riding a bike. You never forget how to do it." Then added, tongue in cheek, "Except for you, Phil. You fall off the bike & break a few ribs."

I am finishing some paperwork for our new insurance that I somehow missed sending in last week. After that we should be covered by Well-Med completely.

Saturday is Bethany's Nancy Drew Birthday Party. We have a lot to do to get ready. Today we need to run some errands and work on cleaning our dining room table, which also serves as Bethany's art studio, Natalie's collection area, a cupboard for things that no one else in my family seems to know how to put away, the mail room, and anything else that comes along. In my NEXT house I want a table JUST for eating! In this house there is only one place for a table, so we work at this one as well as eat.

In my weird dream world, last night I dreamed that I was going into 6th grade. I was going to be home schooled but in this area, you had to go to school the first day for testing or something. I kept asking my parents to call & find out why I had to go to school, but they never did, so I just walked to the school to find out. I never could find anyone to ask & ended up riding a school bus back home. I was an ADULT in the dream! LOL!

Off to run errands & get busy for the day.

No comments: