Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Another pressure blog

I am posting a blog entry at nearly 3 a.m. Phil is out of town & the girls are in my bed. My goal is for us to all sleep late in the morning.

Mainly I am posting this to be sure my friend who checks my blog daily is doing her work she needs to get done & not seeing if I've blogged. LOL!

Wednesday brings an appointment of Bill to see if he can undergo surgery to remove either the tumor, part of the bladder or the entire bladder (in order from least invasive to most). His sodium had come up another point as of Monday, so they are going to leave him alone & see how that goes. I don't know what that means in terms of surgery or chemo, though. In order to have this surgery, he needs to be off of blood thinners for 1 month. So, Ruth (my mother in law) is hoping that if all is good for the surgery that they can do it in January.

Now, I am going to bed! And so is my friend. Right after she finishes her work. (hee-hee)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smarty-pants!
6:06am letter done
working on forms....Joy!

Love you!
P