Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?

Sing it with me:
Isn't she lovely? Isn't she beau-ti-fu-ul? Isn't she lovely? Made for love.

Bethany went to another Girl Scout outing on Saturday. Her group went to the Paul Mitchell Studio for a "Glamour Girls" event. They each had their hair done and a bit of make-up added. To get an idea of how Bethany looks day to day, here's a quick shot I took of her the other day. By the way, this is a fake posed shot for my crafty blog with a silly story to go with it.

Now here are the "after" shots.

We wanted to get Natalie's age group into this event (on a different day) but it was full and had something crazy like 100 on the waiting list. She had been a bit pouty about it for weeks, but was so sick with an ear infection last week that I think she was thrilled just to be able to talk to friends and be outside on Saturday. Still, I had her give me a good pouty face for the picture!

Now I need to go to a glamour girls salon & see what they can do with my mop of hair. Right now I just need jeans to get dry so I can put another load in & go to bed!

No comments: