From my niece Becky (at the Kiser's website in my blog roll)
Welcome to the 2009 edition of getting to know your friends. The theory is that you will learn alot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. High heels or boots? Flip-flops
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30am first, then 11:30 (I've been sick!)
3. Diamonds or Pearls? I vaguely recall these from before kids. I think pearls.
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? High School Musical 3
5. What is your favorite TV show? 24 or anything on HGTV
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Varies: Rice Chex, Gluten Free Muffins, Gluten Free pancakes, Eggs
7. What is your middle name? Anne, with an "e" like Anne of Green Gables
8. What food do you dislike? liver
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? don't have any cd's at the moment
10. Favorite sandwich? USED to be Fluffanutter back in the gluten days. Now, a Panini with lots of meat, cheese & veggies and a good GF bread (therein lies the challenge!)
11. What characteristic do you despise? arrogance
12. Clothing? Unless I'm bathing, yes.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Tie: Europe (Switzerland or back to Paris), to see the Dork Sisters, or to Africa
14. Are you an organized person? HA! moving on...
15. Where would you like to retire to? My bed right now, but my child was crying, so I let her get in our bed & I'm letting her get into a good sleep before I move her & I get in the bed
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 41 when I threw myself a birthday stamping party!
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? hit "publish post"
18. Furthest place you are sending this? the world wide web
19. Person you expect to send it back first? No one, as Becky, one of my few blog readers, already did it! LOL!
20. When is your birthday? March 15, the Ides of March (beware) and 4 days after my hubby's birthday
21. Morning person or a night person? Night, unless 1:00 a.m. counts as morning person
22. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2 super narrow
23. Pets? None, but would like a dog
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I’m NOT pregnant. (Becky said that and I thought it was good)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy
*I have no idea where 26 went*
27. What is your favorite flower? I love so many: roses, gardenias, hibiscus, Easter Lilies
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? No clue
29. What was the last thing you ate? A "kuki ka no beke" better known as No Bake Cookies, the chocolate & oatmeal kind. YUM! I used quinoa for part of it & Bob's Red Mill Oatmeal that is supposed to be gluten free.
31. Do you wish on stars? No, but I pray
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue---just plain blue
33. How is the weather right now? WAY too hot for February, and too dry
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Linda
35. Favorite soft drink? Coke (or any cola)
36. Favorite restaurant? Outback b/c they serve Gluten Free, even DESSERT!!!
37. Hair color? strawberry blonde, and almost the same shades in there somewhere as both of my kids
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls, I'm sure, but I loved a lot of toys.
39. Summer or winter? What’s winter? (Beck's answer--AMEN!)
40. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, duh!
41. Coffee or tea? Coke
42. Do you want your friends to do this also? Yes please!
43. When was the last time you cried? Last week when I found out we had to change specialists for the girls after 7 years with the same doctor. I knew Natalie would cry & it made me cry.
44. What is under your bed? NOTHING b/c we have a waterbed frame with boards around the outside.
45. What did you do last night? Finished making some cards.
46. What are you afraid of? not ever having enough money to pay everything we need to pay
47. Salty or sweet? Sweet!
48. How many keys on your key ring? Would have to look & I'm not gonna!
49. How many years at your current job? 12 1/2 years as a full-time mom.
50. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
51. Positive or negative? Is this another pregnancy type question? If so, negative. If not, Postitive!
52. How many people will you send this to? None. They have to find it!
53. How many will respond? You tell me
54. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? LOVE IT!
I tag: Anyone who reads my blog. Please comment on my blog to let me know you've posted. :)
5 weeks ago