Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's OVER!!!!!!!!

I love our homeschool co-op, LIFE (learning in a family environment). I love the kids, I love the moms and I love the classes I teach. I love the fellowship with other believers. I love that someone else can teach my kids things that don't come as naturally to me (dance and science for example). But, this time of year, what I love most is when we've had our last day for the semester! That was last Tuesday. Then Wednesday through Friday were days for testing (standardized type tests; I will blog about THOSE sometime if I haven't already). Thursday night was our end of semester program. It was a lot of fun & Natalie did a great job with her dance class. I watched the girls practice several times over the past few days & wasn't sure she knew all the steps. The teacher always stands in front of them & does the dance so they can see her if they forget, but Natalie still didn't seem as confident as she has with other dances. Well, she did a SUPER job. Bethany even joined us up front when our American Girl class sang patriotic songs.

We've been up early every day for the past 4 days. The girls went to Grandma's today (Phil's mom), so tomorrow we will sleep in & no one will be here to wake us. Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!! I have a show tomorrow & am very excited to actually go show our products to people. We'll do an interactive show so the guests can try out the products.

I just thought I should blog in case anyone has checked in to see if I've done this lately!

No comments: