Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I should've known

We ran into an old friend today at the store. Almost literally. We were in the candy section. You know I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year. I LOVE chocolate. Have I mentioned that? I picked up a bag of Almond Joys with Mounds and started singing, while moving the bag around, "Peter Paul Almond Joy's got nuts, Peter Paul Mounds don't." If you don't remember that commercial, please don't tell me because it will make me feel old. The 3 of us are pretty much filling up the entire aisle at Wal-Mart, and the lady behind us needs to get buy, so I was scooting out of the way. We looked at each other & realized who the other was. She then kind of rolled her eyes & said, "Singing and Dancing, I should've known it was you." So, I asked the girls if I sing and dance a lot. They said yes.

Next time you are in Wal-Mart and some crazy lady who is bigger than she ought to be is dancing and singing in the aisle, you'll know it's me.

No comments: