Friday, February 19, 2010

Selling Girl Scout cookies & not eating them

For the record, I just want to say that having my girls sell cookies & not being able to eat a single one because of gluten is really a stinky deal. Stinkier still is that I can't eat the really good stuff, but the stuff I can eat is higher in calories & I've gained MORE weight instead of losing. The rheumatologist told me swimming is good for fibromyalgia, but to lose weight I'd have to "make foam in the pool." Yeah, I don't think I can swim fast enough for that! It's also stinky that Bluebell puts wheat in most of their ice creams, even those that don't need it for any reason.

You know what's not stinky? That God loves me even if I am overweight & that in Heaven there will be no more Celiac Disease! Yea!

That's all.

No comments: