Saturday, August 1, 2009

Are we done yet?

I THINK we are done celebrating Bethany's birthday. We have spent a few weeks preparing for the various celebrations for this passing of age into teenhood and this mama has had little sleep this past week. I just didn't sleep well and/or had things to do into the night and in the mornings. We had a grand time today and I will post pictures later. I crashed on my bed at 5. I remember talking to Phil for a few minutes, then putting on my CPAP mask. The next thing I knew it was 7:50! Oh, my!

I told Bethany she will have to have smaller celebrations for 14 & 15, but we'll do it big again at 16. Of course in 4 months we'll start all over with Natalie's birthday!

I've also been trying to get some aprons made to sell on Etsy. When I am done, I will put a link in my blog.

Look for pictures of today's party coming soon. It was groovy and far out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi girl.
Thinking of you.
I need some aprons. lol
Hugs & Blessings,
em