Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Talking about Politics and Religion

You've likely heard the saying that if you want a dinner party to go well, never discuss politics or religion. You also have likely been inundated with BOTH of those the past few months, and even more as the election date draws near! I decided to ask some fellow Christians for their take on our role as Christians in the realm of politics. I've heard enough of the "your candidate stinks" information to last a lifetime. I want to get to the issue that would effect all believers, not just those in the USA.

I asked several questions and am hoping to hear back so I can share these on my blog. Some will be anonymous and some might share their identities/backgrounds. Hope you will come back to see What's Cookin' with Chef Mama's friends! First order coming up shortly!

No comments: