Friday, January 9, 2009

I Caved!

I'm loving the withdrawal stories! You gals are GOOD!!! I had to go pick up a prescription today at Wal-Mart. I discovered that Wal-Mart only charges $5.60 for this medicine whereas CVS (drug store) charges the full amount we can pay for generics: $10.00. That's another post for another day, but it meant I had a little extra money for COLA! Okay, okay, I actually had already been down the soda aisle & put some Sam's Choice Cola for 67 CENTS in my basket. To ease my guilty conscience, I also put a Sam's Choice Root Beer in for the rest of my family. With the extra money I DID go to the fresh produce section & found STRAWBERRIES on sale! Plus apples, oranges & bananas were marked down, so I got fresh fruit! Yea!

I was SO tempted to buy a bottle of Coke at the check-out. I had already looked to see if they had a dispenser in the lobby with 25 cent Sam's Choice cans of cola, but they didn't. I waited all the way til I got home & then had some. It was good. I had 2 cups, but there was lots of ice, so it wasn't REALLY 2 full cups.

They say confession is good for the soul. I just know cola was fun for my mouth & tummy! hee-hee!

No comments: